We cater for families, couples and singles and do not accept bookings from all male or all female parties of four or more persons. We also reserve the right to refuse any booking.
Bookings can be made in the following ways:
- By telephone on 01394 284511 using a credit/debit card
- By emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using our online booking service at www.peewitcaravanpark.co.uk
This contract is with Andrew & Liz Smith, owners of Peewit Caravan Park Ltd. A contract exists as soon as we have confirmed your booking. The terms contained in this contract do not affect your statutory rights.
At the time of booking a £20 deposit
should be made and the balance paid 2 weeks before your arrival date.
Cancellation of the Holiday by us or by you.
If we are unable to provide the booked holiday and have had to cancel before the holiday is due to start, you are entitled to a full refund of the money you have paid.
Cancellations made by you, two weeks or more before your arrival date, will be given a full refund.
Cancellations made less than two weeks but more than 24 hours before arrival date will be refunded less the £20 deposit which can be credited to an alternative booking.
Cancellations made less than 24hrs before arrival date will not be eligible for any refund.
Holiday Behaviour Standards and Termination
By making a booking with us you have entered a contract in which you undertake, on behalf of yourself and the people in your party (including children), to adopt the following standards of behaviour while on site at Peewit Caravan Park:
- To act in a courteous and considerate manner towards us, our staff and other guests.
- To supervise children properly so that they are not a nuisance or danger to themselves or others.
- You further agree that you will not:
- commit any criminal offence or undertake any criminal activity
- commit any acts of vandalism or nuisance
- keep or carry any firearm or any other weapon
- use any unlawful drugs
- create any undue noise or disturbance
- carry on any trade or business
hours are from 10.00pm until 7.30am. Please respect your fellow guests and keep
noise to an absolute minimum.
Health and Safety
We take the wellbeing and safety of our guests very seriously and we ask that you comply with the following:
- The speed limit on the park is 5 mph. This applies to bicycles and scooters too.
- All vehicles must conform to the Road Traffic Act and have current tax, MOT and insurance. The provisions of the Highway Code apply to the roads on the park.
- Guests are not allowed to bring lorries or other commercial vehicles on to the park. This includes towing vehicles without prior agreement.
- No recreational vehicles can be used on the park. This includes motorised scooters.
- No mechanical or repair work is to be undertaken on the park.
- In the unlikely event of a natural disaster or emergency requiring implementation of the park’s Emergency Action Plan, you will be notified by a siren situated by Reception. The Evacuation Assembly Point is exiting the Park via the entrance and assembling beyond the barrier or at a safe distance down the driveway. Please follow instructions given by members of staff.
- Please make yourself aware of the nearest fire point by the Toilet / Shower Block
full Health and Safety Policy and Emergency Action Plan are available for
inspection in Reception.
Dogs and other pets
If you bring your dog with you when you stay with us we ask that you:
- Keep the dog on a short lead on the park at all times
- Use the designated exercise area down the driveway
- Clean up after your dog and use the bins provided
- Do not leave your dog unattended at any time
reserve the right to require that the owner removes their dog, or any other
pet, from the park if it is a nuisance or danger to other guests.
Only foam footballs or tennis balls are allowed. These can be borrowed from Reception if need be.
Open fires and ground level barbeques are not permitted.
Only aertex type ground sheets are permitted on grassed areas.
The use of generators is not permitted.
Cutting or damaging trees and other vegetation is strictly prohibited and the natural conditions are not to be disturbed. This includes tying ropes to, or driving nails into, trees.
Please note that should you wish to extend your stay beyond the booked dates there is no guarantee that the same pitch will be available.
It is regretted that no refunds can be given if guests depart prior to the end of the booked holiday, unless they do so as the result of the breach of some obligation on our part which would justify cancelling the holiday.
The prices listed include VAT.
The size of your unit, including any tents and gazebos, must be stipulated at the time of booking to ensure that the allocated pitch is large enough. Should you subsequently alter your requirements we cannot guarantee to provide an appropriately sized pitch. Awnings are to be no bigger than 2.5m, unless by prior arrangement to ensure a suitable sized pitch.
Please advise us if you are likely to arrive later than 5.30pm. If we have not heard from you within 24 hours of your expected arrival we reserve the right to re-let your pitch.
All pitches must be vacated by 11am on the day of your departure otherwise an additional night’s pitch fee will be charged. You are requested not to arrive before 11am. Latest arrival time is 9pm.
Every endeavour will be made to allocate guests the pitch of their choice, however, it must be clearly understood that acceptance of a booking is not conditional on the allocation of a particular pitch.
Your pitch number and directions to it will be confirmed on arrival. If you are in any doubt whether you are on the right pitch please check with a member of staff. Any guest on the wrong pitch may be required to move.
If you have a complaint about anything during your holiday please raise it with a member of our staff immediately and if you wish to pursue it following your departure please write to us within 28 days of your departure. However we do suggest that you try and complete a report about the complaint while you are on holiday.